Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory Services in Toronto for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
How Can Beacon Help with Mergers & Acquisitions?
Let Us Know How We Can Help
Recent Advisory Transactions
Our M&A Advisory Process
Finally, we help you complete your transaction. At Beacon Advisors, we are proud to have countless successful transactions under our belt.
We provide a high level of M&A advisory services to ensure transactions and subsequent business transitions are smooth, seamless, and to the benefit of our clients.
Frequently Asked Questions About Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers & Acquisitions are complex undertakings and involve several steps that require industry specific expertise. As M&A experts, Beacon can assist in the entire sell-side M&A process including:
- Business valuation to assess the current value of a company
- Buyer and Target screening to ensure the right match
- Targeted confidential marketing
- Negotiation and deal structuring
- Closing arrangements
A merger generally refers to a marriage between two equally sized companies resulting in a new entity. An acquisition is a process in which a larger company absorbs a smaller company and integrates its operations into the existing model.
There are various key objectives of acquisitions and mergers. The main objective of M&A is to increase value and revenue by combining two businesses. Additional goals and resulting benefits can be:
- Capitalizing on the strength of one business to migrate the weaknesses of another
- To become a better competitor within an industry by joining forces and reducing threats of other competitors
- Access to more consumers or a new demographic
- Access to new technologies, services, or capabilities
- Increase overall abilities and productivity
- Accelerating growth
The cost of your M&A services will depend on the scope of your merger or acquisition. Get in touch with Beacon Advisors to schedule an initial consultation. We will walk you through your options for mergers and acquisitions advisory and provide a more personalized quote based on your needs.